You are a rockstar for wanting to keep your kiddos out of the doctor’s office as much as possible! But as Mamas, we know it’s still important to make sure that they get the care they need…and that starts with identifying what’s wrong.
The “How to Check your Child’s Ears” class will be available for sale in April! And I will be emailing you ASAP when it’s ready.
In the meantime, consider this your “sneak peak” for what it will include:
- How to check your child’s ears (without puncturing their eardrum…)
- Which tools you’ll need (and how to find them affordably!)
- Effective strategies to make your child’s ear pain feel better quickly
- Simple to make, all-natural home remedies…and when to use them
- Easy-to-understand guidelines for when doctors will suggest home care, and when they’ll recommend antibiotics
- Everything you need to know about earwax…including what to do when it’s impacted
- Troubleshooting tips for wiggly (or downright uncooperative!) kids, ear tubes, and more
- Basically, all the skills and info you need to feel CONFIDENT in monitoring and managing your child’s ear pain at home!
I’m a Crunchy RN Mama, and I firmly believe that you deserve accurate and complete info so that you can feel confident making the best decisions for your family. Whether that means calling the doctor immediately, sticking strictly to home care options, or something in between…this online class will give you the knowledge and tools you need to do what is best for your kids.