Tropical Berry Green Smoothie
A simple, yummy way to get some greens in your diet!
Servings: 2 servings
- 3 handfuls Spinach
- 2-3 cups Water
- 1/4 cup Ground Flaxseed
- 1 cup Almonds OR Cashews, raw & unsalted preferred
- 1 handful seedless Grapes, frozen OR fresh
- 1 Apple, cored & quartered
- 1 cup Mangos, frozen
- 1 cup Strawberries, frozen
- 2-4 drops food-safe Essential Oil (optional)
Put Spinach and 2-cups of water in blender.
Blend to liquify.
Add all additional ingredients. (If your blender is on the smaller side, you can divide the ingredients in half and blend in two batches.)
If mixture is too thick, add more water so it blends smoothly (or to your desired texture).
Recipe makes approximately 5.5-6.5 cups, depending how much water you added. Divide into 2 servings, and enjoy!